CCS offers Before Care and After Care -Monday through Friday throughout the school year. This service is in addition to the after school activities that are provided through various vendors and gives parents options for quality care for their children. During this time, children are supervised while playing with friends, doing their homework, or being engaged with simple activities such as coloring, games, and outdoor play (when the weather permits). Children must be walked in and picked up for either Before or After Care at the multi-purpose room which is located in the lower level, through the door under the blue awning.
Before Care is offered for those students who must come to school BEFORE carpool begins at 7:50 AM. Before Care starts at 7:00 am each school day.
After Care is offered for those students AFTER carpool ends at 3:30 PM (K4-5th grades) and 3:45 PM (6-8th grades).
Charges will be billed and payments made in to your FACTS Family Portal.
Hours: 7-8 AM
Fees: $72/month or $12/day
- Charges begin at 7 AM and apply to any student coming to school BEFORE carpool begins at 7:50 AM
- Parents MUST come inside to check students into Before Care.
Hours: After School-6 PM
Fee: Flat Rate of $15/day
- Charges begin after assigned carpool/pick up times and apply to any student NOT picked up in carpool by that time.
- Parents MUST come inside to check students out of After Care.
- All students should be picked up by 6 PM. Late pick-ups may be charged an additional $1 per minute past 6 PM.
- Students attending an After School Enrichment program that then attend After Care afterwards are charged a half rate for the day ($7.50).