Applications for the 23/24 school year are now available.
Read ALL instructions below about the application process and requirements before applying.
We have designed our online application process to make applying as simple as possible.
In order to begin the application process, please continue to the Online Application, and create an Application Account. From there you will be able to start an application.
After you have completed the application, a 'Submit Application and Make Payment' form will appear. Please make sure you have clicked Submit Application, paid the $50 application fee, and received a confirmation email. If all three of these things have happened, then we have received your application.
Important NOTES FOR K4 and K5 APPLICATIONS:
- Enrollment in the CCS K4 program does not guarantee acceptance into the K5 program.
- Students must be 5 years old before September 1st of the year they plan to start Kindergarten in order to apply for or enroll in K5.
- Submit your application online.
- Submit the required Supplemental Forms for your application (see below).
- Once everything has been received, the Admissions Team will review all materials and notify you if your student is eligible for an academic evaluation with our Head of School or one of our Teachers.
- You will then be contacted to schedule a student evaluation on campus.
- After the academic evaluation, the Head of School will contact you to schedule a parent interview.
- Following these events, you will be contacted by the Admissions Team with an acceptance decision. This is the final step in the admissions process.
Supplemental Form Requirememnts
Send submission of forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the links below to access our forms for submission.
All Applicants must submit the following forms with application:
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A Pastoral Reference Form
- Teacher/Principal Evaluation(s) relevant to the grade for which you are applying (not typically required for K4/K5 applicants). Language and Math additional requirements for older grades.
- Academic Records requested by you from the student's current school (not typically required for K4/K5 applicants).
- Official transcript
- Last report card
- Last 2 Standardized Test Scores
- Behavior/Discipline Records
- Attendance Records
- Special Education Record/IEP – if applicable
- Programs/Services: Gifted, ESOL, EIP – if applicable
K4 Applicants must also submit the following forms with above and the application:
- K4 Exemptions Form– This signifies that you understand that CCS is not a state Pre-K program.
K4 Program Exemption Notification Form
7-8th Grade Principal Evaluation Form
7-8th Grade Language Evaluation Form
7-8th Grade Math Evaluation Form