Before and Aftercare is offered for those students who must come to school BEFORE carpool begins at 7:50 a.m. or stay AFTER carpool ends at 3:45 p.m. Charges will be billed to your FACTS Family Portal. Payment must be made online or in the business office with the bookkeeper. Cash or check payments will no longer be accepted in the multi-purpose room during Before Care or After Care hours.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES FOR THE BEFORE/AFTERCARE PROGRAM.
Additional policy information can be found in the Parent/Student Handbook.
Hours: 7-8 a.m.
Fee: $72/month or $12/day
- Charges begin at 7 a.m. and apply to any student coming to school BEFORE carpool begins at 7:50 a.m.
- Parents MUST come inside to check students into Before Care.
Hours: After School-6 p.m.
Fee: Flat Rate of $15/day
- Charges begin after assigned carpool/pick up times and apply to any student NOT picked up in carpool by that time.
- Parents MUST come inside to check students out of After Care.
- All students should be picked up by 6 p.m. Late pick-ups will be charged an additional $1 per minute past 6 p.m.