Before and Aftercare is offered for those students who must come to school BEFORE carpool begins at 7:50 a.m. or stay AFTER carpool ends at 3:45 p.m. Payment can be made online via RenWeb or in the school office.
Contact Brenda Dumas at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and to register.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES FOR THE BEFORE/AFTERCARE PROGRAM.
Additional policy information can be found in the Parent/Student Handbook.
Hours: 7-8 a.m.
Fee: $72/month or $12/day
- Charges begin at 7 a.m. and apply to any student coming to school BEFORE carpool begins at 7:50 a.m.
- Parents MUST come inside to check students into Beforecare.
Hours: 3:45-6 p.m.
Fee: Flat Rate of $15/day ($7.50/day if enrolled in after-school activities -- NOTE: Activity discount does NOT apply to tutoring)
- Charges begin at 3:45 p.m. and apply to any student NOT picked up in carpool by that time.
- Parents MUST come inside to check students out of Aftercare.
- All students should be picked up by 6 p.m. Late pick-ups will be charged an additional $1 per minute past 6 p.m.