Covenant Christian School is a ministry of Smyrna Presbyterian Church and our student community represents fifty-one different churches. We strongly believe that Classical Christian education should be offered to as many like-minded families as possible and to achieve this end we want our school to be affordable for all socioeconomic backgrounds. We do our best to work with families to provide financial aid based on a family’s ability to pay. To evaluate a family's ability to afford a CCS education, the school uses FACTS which is an objective, independent third party. FACTS provides a tuition recommendation to the school. The following are tuition rates for the 2021-2022 school year. Any financial aid will be taken off this initial amount:
Tuition Rates for 2021-2022
K4 1/2 Day: $7,589
K4 Full Day: $10,376
1st - 4th: $11,870
5th - 8th: $12,082
Due to the start of school on August 2, 2021, the 12-month payment plan is no longer available.
A $50 non-refundable fee is due with the submission of each application for new students only.
A $500 non-refundable enrollment fee per student (new & returning) will be due when a student is enrolled each year. Enrollment will not be considered complete until this enrollment fee is received.
Parents may choose one of the following payment options:
- 100% payment in full upfront by July 05, 2021
- Semi-Annual: First payment due July 05, 2021, second payment due October 05, 2021.
- There is an annual fee of $20/family for the 2-payment plan for the 2021/22 school year.
- Ten monthly installments OR twelve monthly installments beginning prior to July through FACTS Tuition, a direct tuition account service.
- There is an annual fee of $50/family for the installment plan for the 2021/22 school year.
Information About the financial aid (FACTS) Process
Covenant Christian School believes every family in the school community should contribute to the operating expenses of the school but does not want children to be excluded because of economic circumstances.
Financial Aid applications are assessed and processed by FACTS Grants and Aid Management. To evaluate a family's ability to afford a CCS education, the school uses FACTS which is an objective, independent third party. FACTS provides a tuition recommendation to the school. In order to find the appropriate tuition amount, we must assess the financial strength of each family. To do this, many factors are considered including income, assets, number of dependents, and the number of children attending schools that charge tuition. The process will also include discretionary spending including but not limited to medical expenses, consumer debt, automobiles, mortgages, and other family expenses. A financial aid decision will be determined after the school has confirmed that Covenant is the right school for the student(s). The financial information provided in the tuition application is held in strict confidence and is NOT shared with anyone outside the Financial Aid Committee.
It is important to note that even though decisions about admission and financial aid are made at the same time, the two processes are separate. Covenant Christian School engages in a thorough admissions process to determine if a family and child are a good fit for our unique and distinctive school community. Once you have completed your Admissions Application, you may request specific information about applying for Financial Aid.
- Step One: Complete and submit the Application for Admissions and all necessary supplemental forms.
- Step Two: For a link to apply for financial aid, please email:
- Step Three: You will receive a link for FACTS to enter all pertinent information to apply for financial aid.
- Step Four: Complete and submit your financial aid application. Please make sure all necessary documents have been uploaded and included.
Once your application is complete, it can take a few weeks for FACTS to make their recommendation.
During the review process, the Financial Aid Committee will review the results of the FACTS assessment and decide on a financial aid offer if acceptance is indicated.
Please contact the school office if you have any questions.