Covenant Christian School is a ministry of Smyrna Presbyterian Church and our student community represents fifty-one different churches. We strongly believe that Classical Christian education should be offered to as many like-minded families as possible and to achieve this end we want our school to be affordable for all socioeconomic backgrounds. We do our best to work with families to provide financial aid based on a family’s ability to pay. To evaluate a family's ability to afford a CCS education, the school uses FACTS which is an objective, independent third party. FACTS provides a tuition recommendation to the school. The following are tuition rates for the 2022-2023 school year. Any financial aid will be taken off this initial amount:
- 100% payment in full, upfront by July 01, 2022.
- Semi-Annual: First payment due July 01, 2022, second payment due October 01, 2022.
- There is an annual fee of $20/family for the 1 or 2-payment plan for the 2022/23 school year.
- Ten monthly installments OR twelve monthly installments beginning prior to July through FACTS Tuition, a direct tuition account service.
- There is an annual fee of $50/family for the installment plan for the 2022/23 school year.
Information About the Financial Aid (FACTS) Process
- Step One: Complete and submit the Application for Admissions and all necessary supplemental forms.
- Step Two: For a link to apply for financial aid, please email:
- Karen Friend: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step Three: You will receive a link for FACTS to enter all pertinent information to apply for financial aid.
- Step Four: Complete and submit your financial aid application. Please make sure all necessary documents have been uploaded and included.