Covenant Christian School is committed to the historical Christian faith as summarized in the creeds and confessions from the Protestant Reformation, in particular, the Westminster Confession of Faith.
The school holds to the central doctrines of Protestant Christianity, namely that:
- The Bible is the infallible, inspired Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Man is totally depraved and must experience the new birth in order to be saved from sin.
- Jesus Christ is the divine Son of God, was born of a virgin, was crucified on the cross, rose bodily from the grave, and ascended into heaven.
- Jesus Christ will personally return to this earth in power and glory.
- Jesus Christ, by His shed blood on the cross, made atonement for believers’ sins.
- The saved will be resurrected into everlasting life, and the unsaved will perish in an eternal hell.